Who We Are
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child
Making every child's potential a reality.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and the teachers may cooperate intellegently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public as united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantage in physical, mental, social, and spritiual education
As the largest volunteer child advocacy association in the nation, Parent Teacher Association (PTA) reminds our country of its obligations to chidlren and provides parents and families with a powerful voice to speak on behalf of every child while providing the best tools for parents to help their children be successful students.